Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DATES ARE SET....

Brooke's wish will be granted on March 23rd thru the 29th! Our flight will leave out of Richmond on the 23rd at 7:00am! We will return on the 29th in Richmond at 10:50pm!

They are still working on the itinerary and details but it is set and we are all so very excited! Brooke keeps asking about "Disanee Wooorld"...we are going to have movie night when we are 30 days away to familiarize her with all the charachters! I am creating a countdown calendar this weekend for her!

We repeated labs on Monday and her liver functions are rock solid! YAY!!!! However, her Prograf(anti-rejection med) was way low! They are upping her dose from .06 tp .08! We are repeating them again on Monday. We also had clinic on Monday with Dr. Little and Martha! Brooke was her happy self and very talkative! She told Dr. Little...and I quote..."I have one comlpaint!" Dr. Little looked at me and I looked at her and smiled and shrugged my shoulders....Dr Little said what is that...Brooke said my mom needs a shot! =) She is a piece of work! She keeps us sooooo laughing each and every day!

We then visited my work so she could see all her adopted Aunties! She loves them to pieces and talks to them as if she is their best friend. She acts 27 not 2!!

On another note, my dad is in the hospital. He has a blood clot in both lungs. They are trying to treat and dissolve it. Prayers they can and he can be home this weekend. When I visited yesterday, he was very worried about Brooke! I said dad she is going to be just fine...you have to take it easy and rest and get home so you and her can play! I call them the Dynamic Duo! They are too cute together!

No comments:

Post a Comment