Monday, March 14, 2011

Nine days and counting...

WOW !! I can not believe there are only nine days until Brooke's trip to Disney! Make a Wish is such an amazing organiztion and is definetly blessing our family with this trip! Brooke is super excited and asks DAILY how many days til DISANEE!! I have so much still to do! Our send off party is tomorrow evening at 6pm!

Please keep my dad in your prayers also. I worry about him non-stop! I see him each and every day and if I don't for some reason, he is calling me asking where I am and what I am doing!! I am the baby of 6 kids and I am Daddy's little girl still...even if Brooke has pushed me aside a little bit! LOL He went back into the hospital this weekend for chest pains. They called his lung doctor, heart doctor and his cancer doctor in...as I type looks like he is coming home and it may just be a pulled muscle where he took a hard fall the other day! I pray that is all it is!!

Brooke is doing really good her labs look GREAT and we have a full month off!!! YAY!!! We are so super excited!!! Now we get ready for Disney and no thoughts of Georgetown until we get back!!! I love them but this is our break and fun time as a family!!! I will post pictures on facebook each day while we are away and when I get back I will post on here! After our meeting tomorrow evening I will post more details on our trip!

Thanks for your love, support and prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment