Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Life...New Site!

For everyone that has been following Brooke's website, PLEASE accept my apologies for not updating and letting her website go. Her website came up for renewal and they wanted $300 to renew it. I am sorry but with paying over $300 a month for her medications, I find that a little more important than a website!

With that being said, I know alot of you have been following our journey and keep in touch with our family through her website. So I have decided to create a blog for Brooke and her journey. I always saved my entries so I can print them out one day and put into a book for Brooke when she is older. I have copied and pasted those and submitted them underneath....I have not imported the pictures, but I will do that later.

We appreciate all your support, love and for you caring and following us! So for those who have been asking about her site here you go....we are back up and running! YEAH!!! (Please hang in there while I acclimate myself to this new layout! There probably will be lots of changes until I get comfortable again!) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment