Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September 29, 2010



With us starting our new blog off...here is the latest update concerning Brooke. We had labs drawn last week and Brooke's EBV numbers are elevated...so we had to repeat this past Monday. We will not have the results until Friday. Dr. Kaufman(GI) is discussing these numbers with Dr. Matsomoto(surgeon) and see what path he would like to go.

Before Brooke had her tonsils removed her EBV was staying steady at 400. Once they were removed it looks like they came down to 40! Well now they are back at 400!

Please keep Brooke in your prayers and when I know more I will post and let you know....I know I need some updated pictures and I will try to get those posted ASAP!! I do have this one with me today on my phone so I would like to share it! (Yes, I know she looks like a little boy!)She keeps me going non stop...she keeps us laughing and is such a blessing to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment