Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Make A Wish

Brooke had her Make A Wish interview yesterday and all went well. When they first got there, they presented her with a Make A Wish Barbie...how very sweet and special! I didn't want to open it but of course that wasn't happening!

She was interviewed by one volunteer and the other volunteer then spoke to Bo and I and had us feel out paperwork. NBC 29 news was going to be there to do a follow up story but it was against MAW rules because of HIPAA priviacy.

I heard some of her interview but I do not know exactly what she answered. I heard her favorite resaurant(place to eat) was McDonald's!! LOL Favorite color was pink! =)

She is sooo cute. They asked her later when we were all sitting together who her favorite Princess was and she answered...Probably...Snow White! They laughed at her and said probably? She crinkled her nose and and said yes. She talks so grown. With having two older siblings and staying with my parents during the day she just has older intereaction and talks so well.

For now we have to wait for Richmond to contact us with her wish details. I am not sure what they are going to decide or do. Some things were thrown out to us but until Richmond decides for sure what they are going to grant her I don't really want to say...Stand by for more information and details on her wish!! We are really excited about what was mentioned and know whatever it is will make Brooke's wish so very special! This organization really is spectacular!!

No comments:

Post a Comment